Not A Complaint

Post your board problems, or suggestions for improvement here.

Moderator: Chris Coker

DatsunBucky

Not A Complaint

Postby DatsunBucky » Mon May 12, 2003 10:13 am

It seems like so many discussions start by someone complaining about something. :(

This topic is different. :)

Chris, first off I'd like to thank you for hosting this board. Even though I'm not a racer (but who knows?), I've been a Roadster fan since I bought mine in 1967. I no longer have it (stupid mistake) but I'm currently taking steps to rejoin the fold.

Second, I like seeing the different pictures at the top of the page. Makes the site just a little more interesting.

On another note, if any of you have someone you have to call to always ask questions or complain to, call them one day just to say "Hi", and let it go at that. I've done it, and the person I've called has been caught totally off guard. Don't make it a long call, they're probably busy.

Bucky
Bucky
67.5 1600 project

Sidney Raper

Postby Sidney Raper » Mon May 12, 2003 11:54 am

I second those thoughts! I have often thought that a gallery of the Race pics would be great.

I also agree about the positive feedback. It is rarely provided. I think that Chis is doing a great service by hosting this message board. Very informative since it is more technical than the other commonly available one.

Keep up the great work!

Sid
Sid Raper
1964 1500 (project car - to be a driver)
1967 2000 (driving project - to autocross one day...)
plus loads of Roadster stuff....

Return to “Board Issues”