Free Roadster Stuff in Maryland

Sell your Roadster (or racing) related items here.

Moderator: Chris Coker

mgslayer

Free Roadster Stuff in Maryland

Post by mgslayer »

Need to make some room.
Free stuff you come and get it.
Located in Taneytown MD - about 45 minutes north of Baltimore MD, and 20 minutes south of Hanover PA

Roadster Stuff:
Early 1968 2000 Frame Only - Vin stamped on frame is SRL311-01011
- should have body off frame by Sun 11-05-06
- I talked to someone about this a few months ago from VA but I can't find the e-mails now
U-20 empty block
4 pistons (Stock Size???) - 10/29/06 Looked at the pistons while in the attic getting the 5 speed down and they do have the connecting rods - top of 1 piston looks like it got hit - otherwise your typical greasy grimey part
U-20 metal oil pan - looked like it was media blasted and never painted - surface rust
U-20 valve cover w/ crack by bolt opening - Expensive lesson there. The sound of an aluminum valve cover cracking is one you never forget :oops:
2 stock 14" rims w/ the 3 tabs still on them for the hubcaps - Primer black - Sorry no hub caps GONE
5 Speed Tranny - would need to be rebuilt - lost 2nd gear - no bell housing - don't know what type: servo or borg warner never opened it up GONE
A couple of starters and alternators that are cores only
3.70 used ring and pinion

Other Stuff:
2 SU Carbs that I think are for a 240Z - Don't look like 1600 or 2000 SU's - for parts only
4 - 16" metal rims - WIDE

Would like to have this stuff gone by Sun 12-01-06 or it goes to the scrap yard.

Mark
'68 Solex 2000
Mark
1968 SRL311-02573
It's a What?????